Quanzhou TESUNHO Electronics Co.,Ltd
Tel:86 595 2208 2266
Fax:86 595 2208 2266
Do you know the use management system of walkie talkie
I. interphone receiving management
1. The human resources and administration department is responsible for the management of interphone purchase, distribution, registration, depreciation, scrapping, etc. according to the post requirements, and is also responsible for spot checking the integrity of interphone in each department.
2. In line with the principle of reasonable configuration and one machine for one post, that is, walkie talkie is limited to working hours, due to the needs of post work, and used in the company.
II. Interphone use management
1. Be familiar with the principle of performance and skillful use, that is, the user of the walkie talkie must be familiar with its performance and operation method, be able to skillfully use the walkie talkie, and avoid human damage.
2. Employees shall take good care of the walkie talkie. It is strictly prohibited to dismantle, throw or knock the walkie talkie without permission. It is not allowed to place the walkie talkie in dusty and humid environment. It is not allowed to place the walkie talkie near the heating device or where the sun can be directly directed to ensure the performance, service life and use effect of the walkie talkie.
3. The person who distributes the walkie talkie must carry the walkie talkie with him / her at work and keep the equipment open, sufficient power and effective use state of frequency band matching, and make sure to call when there is something, call when there is a call, answer when there is a call; in order not to affect the normal work of other people in the office, the volume must be turned down when entering the office with the walkie talkie.
4. If the interphone needs to be handed over to others for use, the handover and acceptance of the interphone must be done well. In case of any fault, the receiver shall bear the corresponding compensation liability.
5. When the person in charge of the use of the walkie talkie is transferred, resigned or dismissed, the walkie talkie with complete configuration and complete functions must be returned to the human resources and administration department, and relevant procedures can be handled only after being signed and confirmed by the person in charge of the Department.
6. If the walkie talkie is damaged and needs to be repaired, fill in the equipment repair sheet, which includes the model and failure of the walkie talkie. It shall be signed and confirmed by the department leader and sent to the human resources and administration department, sent to the manufacturer for maintenance, and returned to the user as soon as possible.
7. Abide by the principle of "the one who uses, the one who keeps; the one who damages, the one who is responsible", that is, if damage or loss is caused by improper use or storage, compensation must be made according to the price.
8. The walkie talkie prompts that if the walkie talkie is damaged due to the following reasons, compensation shall be made according to the manufacturer's maintenance invoice.
(I) fault or damage caused by human.
(2) failure to use, maintain or keep in accordance with the instructions for use, resulting in failure.
(3) failure caused by disassembly, maintenance or modification without permission.