Quanzhou TESUNHO Electronics Co.,Ltd
Tel:86 595 2208 2266
Fax:86 595 2208 2266
The difference between radio frequency and channel
1、 Different references
1. Channel: also known as channel, channel is the transmission channel of signal in the communication system, and is the transmission medium through which the signal is transmitted from the transmitting end to the receiving end.
2. Frequency: it is the number of times that periodic changes are completed in unit time, and it is the quantity that describes the frequency of periodic movement.
2、 Different ways
1. Channel: radiated by the antenna of transmitter to the whole free space for propagation. Radio waves of different frequency bands have different propagation modes.
2. Frequency: through the corresponding sensors, the characteristics of periodic changes are converted into electrical signals, and then the corresponding frequency is displayed by the electronic frequency meter, such as power frequency, audio frequency, vibration frequency, etc. In addition, the principle of Doppler effect is used to measure the audio frequency.
3、 Different characteristics
1. Channel: refers to the part where the digital signal is transmitted from the encoder output to the decoder input. For the researchers of encoding and decoding, after a series of transformations on the encoding channel, the digital sequence output by the encoder becomes another group of digital sequences at the input of the decoder.
2. Frequency: the sound heard is also a sound wave with a certain frequency. The frequency range of human ear hearing is about 20-20000 Hz, and those beyond this range are not detected by human ear. If it is lower than 20Hz, it is infrasound wave; if it is higher than 20kHz, it is ultrasonic wave. The higher the frequency of the sound, the higher the tone of the sound, and the lower the frequency of the sound, the lower the tone of the sound